The Meetinghouse has been home to Madison Friends since 1982. It was reopened in May 2022 after a major renovation. Our green building uses geothermal and solar for a nearly net-zero energy profile. New bathrooms, an elevator, and beautifully remodeled and expanded spaces make it welcoming and accessible to all.
Madison Friends Meetinghouse is offered for use to our members/attenders, for rent to community groups for meetings and workshops, and to individuals and families for such occasions as weddings, memorials, and family gatherings. We wish to use the Meetinghouse in ways that support Quaker values of peace, simplicity, equality, integrity, community, and environmental stewardship.
- For information about availability contact: email@example.com
- For rates and rental details, view the Meetinghouse Guidelines and Fees.
- Download the Rental Application form
- Building User Manual and Meetinghouse Departure Checklist
- Weekday parking is available for rent in our lot. Mondays-Fridays 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. $100/month. More information